.

.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Emotional.

It's June. 

In 8 days my dad will be flying here all the way from NY! He'll be here for about 2 weeks! HOORAY! The last time I saw him was when the kids and I flew out there in February 2011:

 
That was a great trip. Needless to say a visit is long overdue. And it'll be the first time he'll be here for the kids' birthdays, so that makes his visit even more exciting and special!

Speaking of the kids' birthdays....HOLY CRAP. Anthony is going to be 5 on the 27th and Molly 3 on the 28th. It continues to surprise me year after year just how fast time passes. And when June rolls around, I find myself clutching tight to my jar filled with all the sands of time. I'll sit here (this time with a sleeping baby on my lap) and go through every sand in that jar....smiling, laughing, and crying over every little memory.

At first my family looked like this: (May 17, 2008)


Then it looked like this: (July 26, 2009)


And now it looks like this: (May 25, 2012)


I look at Timothy and see Anthony in his sweet little face and it makes it extra hard for me to choke back the tears when I see him now at almost 5. He seems so grown up and a million years away from that precious little babe he used to be, nestled in my arms cooing at me. 

Last week I was reminiscing, looking through old photos just marveling at my children's resemblance towards each other.  Top is Anthony, middle is Timothy, bottom is Molly....all photos taken within their first month of life: 


And just last night I was laying in bed remembering this: 


My little Mols walking the day before her first birthday. Look at that face! She was so happy with herself and we were all so proud of her. <3

Le sigh. 

It is a fact they don't stay little forever. There is no holding back time.

June will forever be my most emotional month.

With love,
Mama Hauck

2 comments:

  1. ahh i know!! Seriously where does the time go? I remember Molly just starring at me when I came to visit because she couldn't talk yet :). And seeing Anthony play with Boots when he was barely walking. It's great that you take so many pics so you can remember each special moment. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful pics and precious memories. Have a wonderful visit and and awesome time with the kids birthday! Love Mom

    ReplyDelete