.

.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day Tea

Anthony had his Preschool Mother's Day Tea yesterday! I wasn't able to go because, you know, I kinda just had a baby Friday night! Haha Thankfully my mom has been here and she took him. I was really sad to miss out on this special event with Anth, but he told me he had fun, and that's all that counts! 

These are the special gifts he made me! His I love my Mama because says, "I love my Mama because she snuggles with me. She plays trains with me. We do the laundry together and she lets me play outside. She plays race cars with me. Sometimes she lets me go fishing with Papa." Check out my portrait he drew! haha! Great job, Anthony!


The kiddos sang songs and then ate a special breakfast of cinnamon buns, oranges, grapes, strawberries, coffee, and tea. 


I cried like a baby when Anthony gave me my gifts! I just love them. He even made me a pin to put on my shirt and a clay hand print. I can't wait to hang it up on my bedroom wall!  


I'm so thankful my Mom was able to take him and spend that special time with him while I rested up with Baby Timothy. 

Thank you for my gifts and for making me a breakfast plate, Sweet Anthony!! I love you. 

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment