.

.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy Graduation Little Man!

Wednesday evening we had Anthony's Preschool graduation. It was also Timothy's very first time out of the house. I was a bit anxious, but there was no way I was missing my little man's big day! It was really sweet! The kids came out wearing graduation caps and they sang a whole bunch of songs. Anthony really got into it. :) At the end the teacher called each kiddo up one at a time and they got their diploma and other goodies. My mom video taped the whole thing for us, so that's cool! Sam was on photo duty because I held Timothy close the whole time to ward off all those well meaning people who I know would have loved to have snatched him away from me!

I'm so proud of Anthony! Watching him up there singing his songs, having a grand 'ol time definitely made me smile. I can't believe his time in Preschool is coming to an end and next year starts Kindergarten! AHH! My how he's grown. 


With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment