.

.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Snow Play

It snowed a bit last night! Definitely not much, but enough for the kids to get excited about! Anthony came bursting into our bedroom this morning yelling all excitedly about the snow. So this morning at 8:30, after a hot shower to wake me up and a yummy breakfast of raspberry chocolate chip pancakes, we all headed outside to play. I took my camera along and got a few good shots of the kiddos having a good time.


I also took a few photos of the animals.


And one of my pretty gem filled mason jar hangers dusted in snow.


It's now after 1 and the sun has melted all the snow. And I'm just fine with that. :) 

With love,
Mama Hauck

1 comment:

  1. I loved playing in the snow when I was a kid. Not so crazy about winter now that I'm an adult!

    ReplyDelete