.

.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

AARRGGH!!!


BLARGH!!!!

RAWR!!!!!

That is all I have to say about this day and the ulcer inducing stress it has brought me thus far.

Now I am going to sit my pregnant ass down on my couch, flip on some Spongebob (because my kids like spongebob and I LIKE SPONGEBOB and I don't care how many holier than thou, judgmental Mamas will give me crap about it!!), drink a cup of coffee, eat a huge bowl of spaghetti (and maybe a pop-sickle), and read a Cosmo. 

And NOTHING is going to stop me. Thank-you-very-much.

This vent brought to you by Mama Hauck.

With love,
Mama Hauck

1 comment:

  1. AMEN!! I hear you Becca. I just had a #&^%@# stressful day (minus the pregnancy thing) and sat my ass down on the couch with Sandy to watch TV when I got home after my shower. Felt pretty good about it too, there's nothing I wanted more.

    What's up with Spongebob, do parents have an issue with it? I've never watched the show.

    Hope you were able to do what you had planned.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me!