.

.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Big Girl Bed

We were going to wait until Christmas to give Molly her new big girl bed, but I simply couldn't wait! Sammy picked up a single sized bed and mattress from Ikea and I couldn't resist getting it all set up right away! Merry Christmas Mols! :)

Besides, having her new bed set up has allowed me to arrange her room for how I want it when Baby comes. And it feels good to be proactive and actually do something to prepare for Baby. There is still MUCH work to be done for Baby, most of it having to wait until we find out if it's a boy or girl....but that wait will end on Sunday morning! Then I can go buy baby bedding and get the crib set up and such. Hooray!

Mols loves her new bed and we are thrilled!


With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment