.

.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Country Bumpkins

The past 2 months I've slacked horribly with my photo taking. I took my camera out for Halloween festivities and that was basically it. I'm ashamed to say we haven't done our family photos yet this year....that's unheard of for me!! I've just been too run down to do it. I seem to have missed my opportunity to take photos like last year, shown HERE. It bums me out because I was really looking forward to some more colorful, leafy photos. :( However, we will finally be taking our family photos next weekend while at Sam's Godmother's place. I'm hoping to stake out a good background somewhere in her yard. 

As for now, here are a few fall like ones I took of the kiddos yesterday while waiting for Papa to get home so we could have another campfire. It feels great to break out my camera once again for some real photos!

My handsome boy....


My sweet little gal....


With love,
Mama Hauck

2 comments: