.

.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Bunch 'O Randoms


Happy Veterans Day!!!! Please take time out of your day to think of all the men and woman who have served and are currently serving for YOU.

I must admit....we put up Christmas decorations last night! ;) I just couldn't hold out. I REALLY wanted to put up some lights around the living room like we do every year and figured I'm pregnant and grumpy....if it makes me happy then I'm going to do it! lol Anthony got a string of lights around his bedroom window and he was so excited about it! I was going to do a string in Molly's room, but used up all we had around the door frames and large window in our living room, so Mols will have to wait until we get more. A little early to put things up for Christmas, but it looks awesome so I could care less what anyone else thinks! Hooray! 

Anthony has a friend coming over today! No school today because of Veterans Day, that's always nice for me, I don't have to wake up early to take him to town.  A gal that lives fairly close to us (so you think it would be easy to get together....but it's not.....people are always busy or sick, you know?) and goes to school with Anthony is coming. Luckily I'm feeling great today so the play date plans can continue as planned and she should be here in a bit to have lunch and hang out with us for the day. Anthony is stoked!! 

I've got my first official appointment with my midwife TOMORROW! I'm anxious, but excited! I'm really hoping she brings her hand held doppler so we can try to find the baby's heart beat. I know it can be tough with those things sometimes....hopefully I'm far enough along that we can use it and I can hear the baby. :) I'm not sure what all will go on tomorrow, but I think I might have some labs drawn? We'll see. I'm just glad I finally get to have a real appointment with her and feel more established with my pregnancy and care. Whoop! 

I think that's all the random news for now!

With love,
Mama Hauck

3 comments:

  1. Please keep us updated on what happens with your midwife Becca, I never had a chance to follow along with your pregnancy before but I'm quite interested.

    Last week I was in my favourite bookstore reading through an incredible book about the changes the body goes through when a woman is pregnant. It had lots of cut-away drawings, real pictures of the fetus etc. A friend of mine finds my fascination with all this rather amusing since I have no desire to have kids of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am itching to get my Christmas decorations up this year! I've been fighting the urge to put them up now and am just trying to hold out until the day after Thanksgiving, lol
    Hope your appointment goes well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's never to early for Christmas decorations! When I was a kid I insisted on having a string of lights in my room all year long.

    I hope your appointment goes well! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete