.

.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Preschool Jitters

Anthony's first day of preschool is TOMORROW!!! :) And actually, the jitters are mine. He, thank goodness, is excited to go. Yay!

He's got his first day of school outfit all picked out. His cute little red back pack is all set to go with an emergency information card, a change of clothing, and a few school goods like pencils, erasers, crayons, and kid safe scissors (not that he'll need any of that stuff, but it was fun for him to put it in there!). I've got my camera set out, ready to take those first important pictures of my little man going off to school. I've got my alarm set for 6am, an easy breakfast planned, and gas in the car. 

I think everything is going to be ok......until I turn around to leave him there and I'll probably cry, lol.

Wish my little guy luck on his first day of PRESCHOOL!!

As for a fire update, the fire is now 30% contained and we haven't had to evacuate. We are still on level II evacuation because winds are suppose to pick up tomorrow and as a precaution we still need to be ready to leave if need be. Personally, I think the threat for us is over. It's been amazing to see the support of the town for those who have been evacuated and have lost homes and property, as well as for the firefighters. 

 Goldedanle Fire

With love,
Mama Hauck 

2 comments:

  1. So exciting!! I can't believe we're already through about three weeks of school, it's been going by so fast! He'll do great, you'll do great! Even if there are tears the first day, it all gets easier as the days go on. It's so much fun when they get done with school to find out what they did all day. Piper still doesn't really tell me everything but I can see the changes in the way she draws and the songs she sings and the little dances and games she plays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouraging words! It means a lot to me. :) I'm glad Piper is blossoming from school!

    ReplyDelete