.

.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Kiddos Homecoming

My babies are finally home, which means my heart is home. <3

They got in last night and Sam and I spent the evening marveling at how much they seem to grow and change after not seeing them for a little over 2 weeks. I giggled as I watched Molly run and chase the kitties with her pony tail swaying to and fro and delighted in Anthony's stories of hippos pooping in the water at the zoo and looking at the stars while camping.

Tomorrow we are taking them to a county fair a few towns over. I'm SUPER excited! Our friends are playing music there, so hopefully we'll be able to stick around long enough to hear them. Either way it's sure to be a good weekend. 

With love,
Mama Hauck

3 comments:

  1. Don't you love how boys always make the conversation turn to poop? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, very true. :) Sure did make me laugh he was so excited about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems there's always something going on in the Hauck household. Between the things you all do as a family, the love that you and Sam have for them and the photos you take to capture it all, I think Anthony and Molly will grow up with lots of very good memories of their childhood.

    They're both incredibly blessed to have a mother with such an endless capacity to love.

    ReplyDelete