.

.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Oh So Thankful

My dad called me last night after reading my blog to tell me how awesome and beautiful his grand kids are (you can't refute the fact that they are indeed pretty swell!). But that wasn't the sole purpose of his phone call. Turns out he wanted to buy my lens for me.....the one I've wanted so badly for awhile now but didn't purchase for myself because I got the trampoline for the kids and barn wood instead.....and he wasn't going to take no for an answer. I got off the phone and started tearing up and Sam thought the world was coming to an end or someone had died until I somehow squeaked out in my choked up voice that my dad was going to by my lens for me. How did I ever get so lucky to have a father who loves me so and would do most anything for me? My father never stops taking care of me, no matter how old I get, how far away I move, or how many times I say no.   

I love you Daddy. Thank you. A million times over.

The lens is bought and I should have it between June 28th and July 1st! I'M SO STOKED!!!!! If you want to check it out, click on this link: My new lens!

Best part is that there is a $150.00 mail in rebate for this lens that I'll be filling out and sending in for my dad once I receive the lens so it saves him some money! Hooray! 

With love,
Mama Hauck

3 comments:

  1. Your dad is a great dad! What a good early Bday gift! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is more than a little freaky 'cause I had a dream either last night or the night before that you had bought your lens. Your dad seems awesome, he obviously looks out for you and it's easy to see that love passed down to Anthony and Molly. It's heartwarmimg.

    Imagine the world this will open up for you Bec. People drop in my office regularly and some comment on the photos you've taken. It's always positive and quite interesting to hear what they have to say. I'm looking forward to seeing what you can do with the new set-up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet, what a wonderful Dad you have :)

    ReplyDelete