.

.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Open Your Mouth And Say

Ahhhhh! 

I'm taking the kids to their 2nd dentist appointment later today (which is an hour and 15 minutes away, ugh). Their 1st one last September (or was it October??) went well. This one should go fine also.....beautiful, healthy teeth wise. Only difference is Sammy can't get off work early to accompany me, so I'm flying solo on this one. Nothing new, I always take the kids to their doctor and other appointments by myself. I'm a pro at carrying a toddler on one hip, a diaper bag on one shoulder, and marching a preschooler beside me. As well as giving the perfected and well known "Don't you dare think of touching that, sit down in your seat and be a good kiddo" Mama glare look. 

But, you know, the dentist can be.......scary. In a child's eyes that is.

Shooting for no tears and total cooperation today! Yeah! lol

With love,
Mama Hauck

2 comments:

  1. It went well. Molly was a ham and everyone thought she was the sweetest thing. :) Anthony was scared and nervous, so he completely shunned the staff when they talked to him.....but they are a children's dentist office, so I'm sure they've seen it all. No worries. Perfect smiles for my babies. :)

    ReplyDelete