.

.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Molly's Baby

A funny thing happened the other day. Molly decided she wanted to be a Mama. :) 

HAHAHA

But really.....I got her a baby doll round abouts her birthday almost a year ago and she never touched the thing till this past Friday. All of a sudden she has this cute fascination with her baby doll. She carries it EVERYWHERE. To the car, to the store, to the table for lunch, to the bathroom, to the couch for cartoons and a nap, to bed at night time, to Mama and Papa's room in the middle of the night trying to sneak into our bed, etc. etc. You get the idea. :) Molly will just sit there with it on her lap and stare at it patting it's head and poking it's toes. One time I looked about to see where she was and found her snuggled on her bed with the baby doll barricaded in with a bunch of pillows and blankets. I gave her a bib and a pacifier for her baby and she just giggled with delight and made it breakfast. She pulled out a diaper and had me put a diaper on it and freaken laughed and laughed the whole dang time. I rocked her baby doll while singing "rock a by baby" and Molly got the biggest grin on her face.

Seriously, it is THE CUTEST THING EVER to watch this child love on her baby. And it's kinda fun playing baby with your baby. :)

With love,
Mama Hauck

4 comments:

  1. Aww... Molly is adorable. I loooove the last photo!!!

    Hope you're all doing great!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jesus you HAVE to start selling that last photo of Molly on your Etsy. I may have to stop reading your blog if I'm going to see more pictures like this, it's going to push me into adopting. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, she's a cutie pie. Can't deny it. ;)

    ReplyDelete