.

.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Engagement Photo Shoot

I designed and ordered business cards for my Lynn Elizabeth Photography through Vistaprint.com! It was annoying I had to pay extra to upload my own photos onto the card, but I'm pretty happy with the end results.

(Sorry, had to black out my phone number for privacy reasons.)


My client called and ordered the photo prints she wanted after viewing her photo proof book. She said she really liked all the photos which was a huge relief for me. I'm always nervous to hear back from someone on if the photos lived up to their expectations or not. It took me a little while to order the prints for her through the site I'm using because I must have triple checked every move I made to make sure I wouldn't mess the order up, lol. 

Here are a few of my favorites.

Engagement Photo Shoot
March 14, 2011
Maryhill, WA
(That's the Columbia River Gorge in the background)




With love,
Mama Hauck

3 comments:

  1. Love the cards, nice font and layout. The top two photos of Whidbey Island and Molly happen to be among my favourites of all you've taken. F'real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love photo #3!!!
    Can you do mine if I ever get married? haha
    I love that Molly photo too as you know. Business cards look mad swaout

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks,Barry. Yes, I think I knew that. :)

    I sure will. <3 Haha, thanks!

    ReplyDelete