.

.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Sick Day

Not only am I sick, but my two beautiful babies are sick too. Molly is the worst off. She is just snotty and feverish and MISERABLE. I sat her on the chair with her blankie and instructed Anthony to be nice and leave her alone because she doesn't feel well. I go and hop in the shower. Mid way through I peek through the curtain and see Anthony had moved into her chair to snuggle with her. What a good big brother. Not good at following directions all of the time, lol, but he has a heart of gold. I finish my shower and as soon as I whip open the curtain Anthony goes, "Mama, Baby no talk anymore."

Gah!! I hate moments like that when my heart thuds with fear!!!!

Baby wasn't talking anymore because she fell asleep.....not because she slipped into a feverish coma. But I am so proud of Anthony for being concerned. She must have been fake napping though because as soon as I got to the couch and touched her, her eyes popped open. 

Photobucket
 Photobucket
Photobucket


With love,
Mama Hauck

5 comments:

  1. Oooohhhh yucky ducky doo. I hate colds they are the worst, no let me take that back throwing up is the worst, but colds are a close second. I am sorry you guys are so sick. I'm going to say this and then by weekends end things will probably change...but no one in my house is currently sick. It's been awhile. I did have several people (4 to be exact) call to say they couldn't make Joshua's party Sunday due to colds so I know it's going around. Feel better. Sending you warm chicken soup thoughts and OJ drinks, and warm blankies. Take Care of yourself and the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I wish we could shrink this world to bring everyone closer! Hope y'all feel better soon. Be brave, little soldiers. :)


    ...Hey, I just used the word y'all in a sentence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Feeling better today. Must be all that hot chocolate I've been drinking. ;) Chocolate....the cold fighting remedy? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww no! Poor thing! My little guys were sick last week too! I must have a pretty awesome immune system because luckily I haven't caught it. One kid is better, the other caught it later. I hate colds. I'm a BIG orange juice drinker! I think it helps!! I hope yall are better now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you! I usually don't get sick when the kids do....but I wasn't so lucky this time! I love orange juice, I wonder why I don't have it in my fridge!

    ReplyDelete