.

.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hauck Fall Family Photos 2010

The first few photos were taken in my yard and the one of Sam and I, Anthony actually took. How sweet is that? He was begging me to let him take a photo so I stood him on a chair in front of the tripod and camera, showed him where the button was and let him snap a few. Will he have a love for photography like his Mama?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The next batch was taken at my favorite fall spot on the road Sammy takes to work everyday; Rock Creek Rd in Klickitat County, WA. The trees and all the leafs on the ground made for a beautiful scene. I could have stayed there and let the kids play all day.....watching them makes my heart swell. 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

 With love,
Mama Hauck

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome!!! I love the last one! Great looking family, and the leaves are beautiful too!! I'm hoping to get some fall pics done next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS! That one is my favorite. :) Hope you can get some photos done too!

    ReplyDelete