I made this Friday....
...and it turned out great!
Crock Pot Pasta and Cheese Delight
- 1 jar alfredo sauce
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (7 oz) can white tuna or chicken, drained, or use leftover cooked chicken or meat
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder (I don't like curry so I used ground white pepper and chili powder)
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese (No swiss for me, I just used cheddar)
- 4 cups cooked pasta...macaroni, bow ties, shells
1. Combine first 5 ingredients; cover and cook for 4 to 5 hours
2. Add Swiss cheese to the mixture during the last hour.
3. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and add
to slow cooker.