.

.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Pretty Little Kara Photo Shoot

On Monday I went and took pictures of my friend's little gal Kara. I went over to their house with the kiddos and my hubby and they were so kind to even feed us dinner before I took any photos. How sweet was that!? I was sad because the stork pouch photo prop I ordered didn't get to me in time, but at least the little hat came in the mail. So I was able to take a few photos of Kara with the hat on. She was getting tired and fussy towards the end, so I didn't take as many photos and as good a quality as I would have liked, but there's always next time! You know it's hit or miss with little kiddos. You can't force them to be in a good mood or do anything they don't want to do and you have to be really patient, hehe. Kara and her Mama were pretty exhausted from a long day, so we called it good after a while. I really am hoping they like the photos I was able to get enough for me to return to take more! I really want to try to take some with the stork pouch, more with the hat on, and I'd like to take some family photos too. It was really important to Kara's Mama that I get some photos of her with her little white gown on and then some photos of their wedding rings on her cute little toes. So that's what I concentrated on the most....though only a few of the feet photos turned out. 

Baby Kara
06-14-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

With love,
Mama Hauck

2 comments:

  1. I think the wedding rings one came out sooo stinking cute!! And I love the little hat or her too!! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The wedding ring pics were my favorite! Yes, I can't wait to go take more! I didn't get to do all of my ideas! LOL!

    ReplyDelete