.

.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father's Day Photo Shoot

I did a special Papa and Kiddo photo shoot for my hubby on Father's Day. I didn't have any money to get him anything. But some photos of him with the kids seemed way cooler and more special then anything I could have gotten him anyway. I know something like this will be cherished forever. After the photo shoot we packed a lunch and headed out for a walk/hike. I didn't bring my camera this time and I'm kicking myself for it! We came across a Bullhead (I think, lol) snake and it would have been nice to get some shots of it. And the flowers where we hiked were beautiful! On top of that, one of our dogs took off like a bat out of hell and caught a dang squirrel and proceeded to present it at our feet. How awesome is that!? What a good girl! LOL! Teach me to leave my camera at home....


06-20-10
Father's Day Photo Shoot
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

With love,
Mama Hauck

3 comments:

  1. Wow Bec I'm speechless. Those photos are amazing!!!!!!!!!!
    You need to start charging people lol
    Hope Sam had a great Dad's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS!!!

    I know I do, LOL. But I never get the balls to ask for anything sense I'm really not a "professional" you know?

    He had a great day! I mean, I hope he did! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love!!! Like always your pictures are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete