.

.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy 10 Months, Mols!

My little Mols is 10 months old today! I just can't believe we are quickly approaching her 1 year mark. Molly's 9th month has sure been a busy one for her! She's learned some new skills! Maybe that's why she hasn't been sleeping so well these past few weeks....her mind just keeps on spinning learning new things!

My Dearest Mols,


I think it's super duper rad that you've got these new skills going on and all, but I want you to go back to sleeping though the night so Mama and Papa can as well. No need to worry your pretty little head over learning anything new for awhile. OK? Besides, the more you learn, the more you're growing up. And we already discussed how I need you to stay little forever.


Thanks baby girl

Love you! x0x0


Photobucket
Pic courtesy of Grandma

So what are her new skills, you ask?


*Molly can now go up the 2 steps on our front porch (but not back down, lol).


*She dances! Whenever Mama or Papa sings a little song she starts to bounce around. She does the same for any music on the TV or radio. She cracks me up and looks so sweet I just want to eat her up! haha


*Molly uses her music table to walk around the living room! She's just too cute. I thought about letting her use this one walking toy that has wheels, but since we have hardwood floors I foresee that not going well. The music table works. She gets to jam while she walks around. Nice!


*She can close doors. At first I thought it was Anthony closing the bedroom doors. I'd yell for him to open them back up. He'd come running up to me saying it was baby. Hmmm.....I was skeptical. But it WAS Molly! She scoots herself behind the door and she crawls pushing it closed with her head, as well as just getting behind it and pushing it closed with her cute little hands. She's pretty much obsessed with closing doors at the moment. That wont fly with me when she gets a boyfriend though! ;)


Photobucket

*Last Wednesday night she stood by herself without holding on to anything for a good 3 seconds! She did this again on Saturday night for a good 5 seconds!! That deserves a gold star in my book.


*Molly laughs when you burp or fart. I don't even have to look at her with that "oops, I just farted" look or anything. She just starts cracking up and then looks at
you to make sure you're laughing too. Now how did she learn that? ;)

*She has gone from babbling "la la la's" to "ma ma ma's" and "ba ba ba's" Awesome! It's good to change it up every once in a while.


* Molly can now clap her hands! She likes to watch Mama, Papa, and brother Anthony clap and then clap her chunky little hands together as well!

*She has a 3rd tooth as of this morning! Ok, that's not a skill. But it's still pretty rad. And another reason why she hasn't been sleeping so well. I thought I'd just throw it in there. It's been a long time coming.


Photobucket
Pic courtesy of Grandma

Yes, my sweet little gal just surprises and delights me at every turn. I thought she needed a little brag. :) What will month 10 hold for us??


With love,

Mama Hauck

2 comments: