.

.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Introducing This Mama!


Photobucket
It's hard to make a long story short. I'm very good at remembering every little detail and spinning it into my writings. But I will spare you for the sake of keeping this true to what it is, an introduction. Details can come later. So here goes...

Hello! My name is Mama! I was born and raised in upstate New York. During the fall of 2004 at the age of 18, I packed up and moved to the beautiful Pacific NW and planted new routes on Whidbey Island, Washington. If you've never been, it is well worth your time to make a visit. I began work at a local popular deli called The Pot Belly Deli. Let me tell you, I could make a mean sandwich.

Shortly thereafter I met the man who would become my husband. A Navy boy 5 1/2 years older than I. What was I told about those navy boys? Stay away from them? Haha! In a Navy town they'll just be on the prowl for young gals like myself. Or so I was told by everybody and their mother. Luckily for me Mr. Samuel was as sweet as they come. And if anyone had been on the prowl, it was me. Time goes by and I press on to become a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in two different nursing homes. Very draining, but rewarding work. I am forever changed due to my time spent in that atmosphere. Eventually I moved in with my man and we got married on April 5th, 2006, 3 months shy of my 20th birthday. Our wedding was a quiet little ceremony down along one of the many beaches we use to frequently visit. It was absolutely beautiful and the sun shining down on us that day still warms my heart.

November rolls around and unexpectedly we find out we are to be the parents of a precious little life. No words will ever be able to express the emotions you feel when you tell yourself you're going to be a mother.

And so our little Anthony Carl came 3 weeks early on June 27th, 2007 healthy as a horse. Shortly thereafter, my husband's time in the Navy was coming to an end and once again I found myself packing up and moving. We relocated to a sleepy little town 2 1/2 hours NE of Portland called Goldendale, WA. One week before moving into our new home we found out our family of three was to be a family of four. Little miss Molly Lynn Elizabeth came into this world right on her due date on June 28th, 2009. Thankfully missing her brother's birthday by a day and avoiding any future feuds I'm sure would have occurred over having to share a special day! 

Now here I sit...married for almost 4 years, Mama to a busy bodied 2 1/2 year old boy and a darling little 7 1/2 month old gal. 

I have, without a doubt, been blessed. 



Sincerely,
Your new Mama blogger,
Mama Hauck

3 comments:

  1. So well written.
    Even though I knew all of this, I still enjoyed reading it and I'm so glad you're going to blog now too. :)
    I love you always!

    ~Jill
    www.lifeaftercollege3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee, Hee, awesome,, Im glad you thought of this!!! Ive often thought of it myself. Mine would be called naughtiness of Miss Lilly. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! LOL!! I would definitely read that! ;) <3

    ReplyDelete